When the Junk Doctors first opened up, Founder and President, Lee Godbold, knew it would be difficult to separate himself from the pack. So he decided you couldn’t beat them with price. But with hard work, a lot of thinking, and even some mistakes, he and everyone with the Junk Doctors believe they have come up with the prescription that makes them the best junk removal option for Triangle area residents.
Areas we beat the competition:
- Locally owned: People often think that we are a franchise. That is not the case. The Junk Doctors are a locally owned company founded in Cary, NC and now operating out of Morrisville and Greensboro NC.
- Flexible schedule where the client comes first: Although we are not yet able to guarantee same day service we do our very best to accommodate a client that needs a quick turn around time. We recently did a job for a client on a Saturday. One of our national brand competitors had to cancel on a client that lived in Durham for an undisclosed reason. The client called us up at 4:30 PM. We had just wrapped up for the day and all of our team other than Lee had left. Lee fielded the call and he and Christian Fowler hopped in the truck to finish out the job. The client had everything in his driveway and it was supposed to rain later that night! They were in a pinch and we were happy to help them out.
- Service Area: Since we are not a franchise we do not have territory limits. Our normal service area is a 50 mile radius around Greensboro NC. However we can often go farther.
- Secure Document Destruction: We are the ONLY junk removal service with a commercial grade paper shredder.
- Up-Front Pricing: Many of our competitors advertise that they have up front pricing. But then it gets to job time and they quote a price up front, realize they have not charged enough so then subsequently raise the price. We do not do that! As long as no items are added after the original quote our price will be firm. Unless of course we quoted to much. If we quoted you too high a price we will bring it down to the correct price at the conclusion of your job.
- Uniformed Team Members with Background Checks: Before anyone can join our team they must have had a completed background check done. This ensures that the individuals entering your home not only look professional, but act professional and have a clear history to prove it.
Our other features (That every other junk removal company offers too) :
- We donate and recycle 60 % of all items that we take in and provide you with a tax deductible receipt: This is pretty much the industry standard. One competitor in particular claims that it “Recycles and Donates up to 70% of the items it brings in.” There are some loads that we recycle and donate up to 100 % of the items we bring in. But if you take everything we have then our average rate for donating and recycling is 60%. We do want to raise that average to 70 % by the end of 2013.
- Insured and Licensed: We and all of our competitors are insured and licensed.
- Ease of booking: All junk removal companies in the Triad offer online booking as well as booking by phone. Give us a call or book online today!