Junk Doctor’s does not have a tangible product. Our “product” is making sure our service puts a smile on your face. That starts and ends with our people. Junk Doctors interviews and turns away a lot of people. We want to make sure that the team members we bring on board are clean cut, well spoken, and hard working. This starts with the team member that answers the phone and ends with the team members who show up at your door to complete your job. Good people are brought on board and trained to ensure that we have a premium “product”. Please meet the team members of Junk Doctors below.
- Jacob: Jacob is a former NC State student that has been working with Junk Doctors since February of 2015. It is a rare occurrence that he is not smiling or laughing. However humorous he might be he is all business once he begins your job. He is constantly challenging everyone to keep up with him on the job site. He will make sure your job is completed quickly so you can continue on with your day. Jacob enjoys working out, watching TV, hiking, and long walks on the beach.
- Austin: Austin is currently attending Wake Tech as part of the college transfer program. Austin has been with Junk Doctors since December of 2014. He works 40 hours or more a week with Junk Doctors AND is a full time college student. Definitely a go-getter! Austin enjoys fishing, boating, going to the beach, hiking, and candlelight dinners for two.
- Randall: Randall has been with Junk Doctors since July of 2015. He enjoys getting into work early and leaving late. Some companies have to deal with team members always asking off. Randall is one of a handful of our team members that are always asking for MORE hours. Randall is currently getting an online degree from the University of Phoenix. He enjoys fishing, camping, trucks, concerts, traveling, and picnics on sunny spring days.
- Henry: Henry has been with Junk Doctors since June of 2015. As a former football player for Appalachian State he is one of the stronger guys on the team. Henry is a level headed guy with a great sense of humor. He currently attends North Carolina Central University. He enjoys socializing, being outdoors, hanging out with friends, working out, trying new foods, and watching TV. Henry is an aspiring rap artist and says to keep an eye out for his new mix cassette tape that will be debuting New Years 2000.
- Grayson: Grayson is probably the wordiest guy on the Junk Doctors team. In our opinion Grayson probably talks when he sleeps. Grayson has been a part of the team since October of 2015. He is from the Charlotte area and attended North Mecklenburg High before enrolling at NC State. Grayson enjoys cooking, reading, video games, and is as comfortable in a tuxedo as he is in blue jeans.
- Luke: Luke has been with Junk Doctors since August of 2015. Luke is a team leader and has a great knack for paying close attention to detail. Luke is from the Cary area and his father owns Dream Sports Center in Apex. He is currently attending Wake Tech. Luke enjoys weight lifting, hockey, cars, and gazing at the stars on a cool summer night.
- Jason: Jason has been with the Junk Doctors since July of 2013. Jason is on time everywhere he goes and has proven to be an extremely reliable team member over the last few years. Jason is a graduate of Athens Drive High School in Raleigh and attended college in Georgia before transferring to Wake Tech. He is a former entrepreneur himself in a landscaping business he owned with his brother. He enjoys fishing, shooting pool, playing a saxophone, and hearing waves break at the beach at night.
- Scott: Scott is a former standout football player at Cary High School. He played a few seasons in college as well. He has been with Junk Doctors since November of 2015. Scott is a very strong guy crossing the scales right around 280.